The list show both active and former surveillance programs.
Report for 2017 is available for the programs marked with *.
- Avian influenza in poultry *
- Avian influenza in wild birds *
- Bacterial kidney disease in fish *
- Bovine virus diarrhoea in cattle
- BSE - bovine spongiform encephalopathy
- Campylobacter in broiler flocks *
- Crayfish plague (Aphanomyces astaci) *
- Dogs imported to Norway
- Echinococcus in red foxes
- Enzootic bovine leukosis (EBL) in cattle
- Feed Safety *
- Genetically modified organsims (GMO) in food, feed and seed.