The Norwegian Veterinary Institute monitor feed materials and animal feed for fungi, myxotoxins and sometimes also pathogenic bacteria on assignment from the Norwegian Food Safety Authority.
The aim of the surveillance program is to monitor the hygienic condition and the occurrence of substances that may be a health threat for the animals or for humans through consumption of animal products.
The surveillance programme for feed and feed materials in 2021 included selected fungi and mycotoxins in oats, barley, ryewheat (triticale) and in farm-mixed feed for pigs, selected mycotoxins in maize and in compound feed for pigs.
- Feed safety 2021 (pdf 1mb)
- Feed safety 2020 (pdf 1mb)
- Feed safety 2019 (pdf 1005kb)
- Smittemessige konsekvenser av økt grovfôrimport i 2018 (pdf 864kb)
- Feed safety 2018 (pdf 1mb)
- Feed safety 2017 (pdf 1mb)
- Feed safety 2016 (pdf 1mb)
- Feed safety 2015 (pdf 2mb)
- Feed safety 2014 (pdf 756kb)
- Feed safety 2013 (in Norwegian) (pdf 5mb)
- Tilleggsrapport 2013: Salmonella i importert hundesnacks (pdf 326kb)
- Feed safety 2012 (in Norwegian) (pdf 852kb)