Infectious salmon anemia (ISA)
The Veterinary Institute monitor the situation of infectious salmon anemia assigned by the Norwegian Food Safety Authority.
The aim of the surveillance program is to collect and summarize data needed to
- Obtain and maintain freedom from ISA in seawater and freshwater salmonid fish farms in ISA free zones and compartments.
- Provide documentation of the surveillance for ISA (HPR-del ISAV) carried out in containment areas that are established in the vicinity of farms officially declared infected with ISA.
Infectious salmon anaemia virus (pathogenic ISAV HPRdel) and Renibacterium salmoninarum were not detected in conjunction with surveillance in ISA-free zones and compartments in 2021.
- Infectious Salmon Anaemia and BKD 2021 (pdf 1mb)
- Infectious Salmon Anaemia and BKD 2020 (pdf 1mb)
- Infectious Salmon Anaemia and BKD 2019 (pdf 1mb)
- Infectious Salmon Anaemia and BKD 2018 (pdf 2mb)
- Infectious Salmon Anaemia and BKD 2017 (pdf 2mb)
- Infectious salmon anaemia (ISA) 2016 (pdf 2mb)